Thursday 7 May 2009

I found it...

... my mojo, that is. It's been ages since I did any layouts, which is a shame because I've got loads of "must scrap pictures". My mojo wasn't hiding under my bed - I checked. It must have been at the bottom of my laundry basket because I emptied it today (reminder: must fold large amounts of washing).
This layout was a good one to get me out of my funk. I knew straight away what paper I was going to use so I didn't spend hours choosing the "right" look and I more or less knew what I wanted to do so no shilly-shallying required. As a bonus it also fits the criteria for this weeks challenge on UKScrappers which required using Emerald green, bling, a poem and some movement (googly eyes).
Well here it is:


Eli simply loves it when I do this little piggy on his fingers. He comes and takes my hand and points his chubby little finger at me and expects me to play over and over and over again. But, that cute little smile and that adorable giggle more than makes up for the extreme boredom of repetition.

No comments:

Post a Comment