Tuesday 5 May 2009

Stand Up Guy

It's all very exciting in the Stein household at the moment. Those of you who know me also know that our little boy, Eli, aged 4, is disabled with severe developmental delays. He was born with Spina Bifida which means he has very weak lower limbs. At the moment his main method of getting around is crawling and he's getting loads of physio and the goal is to get him mobile by means of a walker.
Anyway - yesterday Eli pulled himself up to standing all by his little self. He only lasted a second but for Eli that is HUGE progress and we're thrilled to pieces.
Obviously, I realise that this momentous occasion is scrapworthy and yes, it will be done at some point, when I've located my mojo. Oddly enough it's only my layouts mojo that's been misplaced. In the meantime I'm keeping my crafting juices flowing with ATCs.
If you've seen my mojo lying around please send it back home. Or if you've inadvertently taken it, then please put it back - no judgement, no recriminations.
For now, I'm going to go to sleep and perhaps I'll find the missing mojo somewhere under my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment