Tuesday 23 November 2010

Onesie Mini Album

Hey all, It's been a long time since I last updated this blog of mine, but then again, life has been kinda hectic at times.

Anyway, I have this fabby mini album to show you. My sister-in-law had a little baby girl and I designed and created this little album for her. I don't have full instructions for this, but it's pretty easy to make. I created a onesie template for the pages and then added on 1/2 inch all around the template to create the pocket pages. Once I had the basic pages I embellished as desired.

Binding was a little tricky because of the shape of the book. What I did was to make "binding flanges" (or whatever they're called). I cut little strips of cardstock into 4 x 2 inches and folded them lengthwise to get a 4 x 1 inch double thickness strip. I then punched holes with the BIA in the strip and inserted one of these flanges in between the pocket pages. I was then able to bind as normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment