Wednesday 16 February 2011

Heroes

Here's a mini book I made called Our Heroes. It is based on Following the Paper Trails's Laura Denison's My Guy mini album.

It is made up of pictures of my dear son wearing dressed up in various "heroes" costumes - members of the emergency services, soldiers, etc.



Talking of Heroes....

I think it's about time I introduced you to my little hero - my gorgeous little boy, Eli. He has Spina Bifida and he was born prematurely. He was really really ill when he was born and we were told that he may not survive.

But our little fella is a real little fighter and he came through all his surgeries with flying colours. He is now six years old and doing so incredibly well - we are so proud of him. A couple of weeks ago he started walking independently - I should really go and show him to the NICU doctors who were so pessimistic about his future.

Now we just need to get him talking....

Here he is in action:

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Judith,
    Its lojo (Jo)from the twilight SG Group just want to say that's a brilliant hero's book and well done Eli on taking your first steps,
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and being nosey I started to read your blog. What wonderful news , you must be do proud of Eli . You have a real fighter there

    ReplyDelete