Tuesday 9 March 2010

Something from (almost) nothing!!

As if I haven't got enough to do.... I've gone and signed up for Shimelle's "something from (almost) nothing" class.



Challenge One: Proclaim why you have so much stash and post a photo.

Honesty time - eeek. When I'm feeling depressed, stash shopping cheers me up :) I'm also very precious about my stash. I love looking and stroking it but am terrified to use it, especially expensive stuff.

My stash is actually quite tidy today (it won't be at the end of the day because I will be using it as soon as I finish this post).

Here's my portable stash trolley and a very small corner of my semi-tidy table.










As for a goal - hmmm. I'm not going for a "how much I want to use" goal. I'm going to set my goal as using my stuff in new and creative ways and not being afraid of using it.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely stuff to be using up then! See you in class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool stash!!!! I cant wait to get started ... see you in class :)

    ReplyDelete