Friday 5 March 2010

Permission Denied

I've often been told, "don't do this" or "don't do that" but it really comes to something when my own computer refuses me permission to use it. I updated my anti-virus software yesterday and ever since then my computer is denying me access. My dear technophobe husband managed to open an explorer window, so now we're not daring to turn it off. It's a bit of a cheek really, my other half is a complete luddite. Technological items quiver in fear when he comes along. I only hope that my computer behaves long enough for me to post this.

Anyway now that I have managed to open a window I'm posting a couple of pictures of Eli on Purim dressed as Uncle Sam. He was a bit under the weather on the day but was considerate enough to give us a couple of really good shots.




1 comment: