Thursday 4 March 2010

Final Pieces of the Puzzle

I've finally finished the Tiddy Jiggy. I redid one of the pieces because I wasn't quite happy with it, so here are the last three pics.


Theme: Dragonflies. I painted the background with green acrylic paint and then poured little caviar beads onto it. I sealed the beads with Glossy Accents. I stuck two dragonfly embellies onto it.


Theme: Winnie the Pooh and Friends. I painted the background yellow and put some flocking powder on to give it a bit of a furry texture. Then I stuck some red felt on to make it look like Pooh's jumper. Alpha ribbon sliders and Pooh charms finish the look.


Theme: T Monogram. I didn't like how this piece came out so I altered it a little. I made a T out of playdoh, painted it, glittered it and covered it in Glossy Accents. It looks much better now than it did before.

No comments:

Post a Comment