Wednesday 24 February 2010

2 To Go

I've done another two of my teeny jiggy pieces. Only another two left to do. Hopefully the bits I've ordered will arrive in the next couple of days so I'll be able to finish them.

Anyway here's the two I've done today.


Theme: Vintage Parisian Chic in Pink, Black and Cream. I painted the background pink and covered with a thin layer of beigey coloured crackle paint. Then inked the edges with pink to create a vintagey distressed look. Found this cute black embellishment topper on e-bay and thought it was perfect. Added some Paris themed charms on a string of pearls to finish the look.


Theme: Music in Black, White and Silver. Painted the piece with acrylic paint. Added some stickles and charms. I really love how this piece came out - simply but stylish. I love the colour scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment